We can increase the speed to locate our needs on a search engine using multiple windows and tabs simultaneously in our searches.
Opening new windows.
- Open new windows using the menu: File> New> Window from your browser.
- We can switch your display with TAB + ALT keys.
- For Google Chrome, you can try this keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + N .
To open a tab in a new window, drag the tab outside the Google Chrome window.
Opening new tabs.
- Click on the rhomboid figure next to the last tab at the top of your Google Chrome window.
- Try this keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + T .
- To reopen a recently closed tab, press Ctrl + Shift + T .
Try these techniques, you’ll notice they can save you much time.