You can find what you are searching better, faster, read the next expert tips on searching the web faster and better:
1. Keep it simple, less words are better, keep it short like a telegram. Example: Search “Grocery Stores Minneapolis” instead of something like “I want to find grocery stores at or close to minneapolis”
2. Singular is better, at least most of the time, than plurals. Example: Search “illinois bank” instead of “banks in illinois”
3. Be specific, but if it doesn’t work, go general. Example: If you searched “repair iphone 5 screen” and you don’t find what you are looking for, keep trying going more general until you find what you want: “repair iphone 5 screen” or “repair iphone screen” or “repair iphone”
4. When you write your search, suggestions might appear right away, try these suggestions by clicking into them.
5. Keep learning, according to your own searching trends, you will be learning what to write in order to find what you are looking for, so try different things just to test.
search tips | web search tips | how to search the web | searching the web better | internet search engine tips and tricks | search engine tips and tricks | how to search in google | how to use google search engine | how to search better in google internet search engine | how to google it | google search tips | bing search tips | yahoo search tips | ask search tips tricks
Updated on 2014-10-28T13:07:51+00:00, by .